CASA D’ARTE PAOLETTI

The value of the highest classic interior decoration

SYNONYMOUS OF BEAUTY  AND FINEST MATERIAL

THE CONSERVATION OF LUXURY AND SOPHISTICATED TASTE

PERSONALIZED ENVIRONMENTS AND CARE OF CLIENT’S DESIRES

Casa d’Arte Paoletti is a beautiful story of high Florentine craftsmanship and entrepreneurship. It was founded in Florence in 1860 by Carlo Paoletti highly recognized for his restoration skills. Carlo’s son , Adolfo,was a brilliant entrepreneur realizing the potential of the US market , where his reproductions of Florentine Renaissance-style furniture met with a great success. Together with his son Giovanni, he established the headquarters of the company in the family’s historic building,in the heart of Florence’s artisan district. In the workshop, where many young workers learned the art of the handmade carving and decoration , the use of the traditional techniques went on creating reproductions of classic-style furniture, in both hand-carved wood and hand-forged iron. The company involved many other artisans of that area to meet the fast-growing foreign demand.

Very prosperous years followed, the golden Fifties , during which the company even signed a contract with Cinecittà to manufacture the furniture used for the sets of all MGM – produced films. In the years that followed,the company went on relying on traditional artisan know-how and hand-crafting skills,which were handed down from father to son. Owing to the foresight of Giancarlo Paoletti the founder’s great-grandson,the company enjoyed a huge growth in the European luxury markets and jumped into the high-end hotel business. In more recent years, Casa d’Arte Paoletti has expanded into new emerging markets, such as the Middle East and Russia,by specialising in custom-made furniture,but without ever losing its focus on high product quality. In 2014, after twenty years spent on the outskirts of Florence, the company moved back into the city establishing the headquarters in the famous location of “Casa Galleria Vichi” in Borgo Ognissanti, a magnificent 1914 Art Nouveau-style building. That is where Giancarlo’s son and daughters, the fifth-generation family members, produce and display fine artefacts, large mirrors, elegant tables, chairs, sideboards, chandeliers and many other products, by using only the best local artisan techniques and blending proud tradition with contemporary needs.